Monday 25 February 2008

Next ICOC Conference Site Likely Paris Or Stockholm

NEW YORK, February 25, 2008 -- The International Conference On Oriental Carpets has chosen Paris and Stockholm as the principal candidates for hosting its next conference – ICOC 12.

The dates have yet to be set but will be in either 2010 or 2011.

The chairman of the ICOC’s international committee, Professor Walter B. Denny, has sent a ‘request for proposal’ package to representatives in each city. They are to submit their detailed replies by April this year.

After the proposals are considered, there will be a vote on the final host city and the announcement of the result. Updates are available on the ICOC’s website: http://www.icoc-orientalrugs.org/.

The ICOC’s last conference was in Istanbul on April 19 - 22, 2007.

The official Istanbul ICOC exhibitions catalogue, Weaving Heritage of Anatolia, may be ordered from Dennis Marquand at http://www.rugbooks.com/.

The 2-volume boxed set has hundreds of color plates and chronicles the remarkable early carpets in the Turk ve Islam Eserleri Muzesi exhibition, as well as private collections of previously unpublished kilims, rugs and yastiks.

#

RETURN TO HOME PAGE

#

7 comments:

Fara Fae said...

I have been studying the content in this area, I think we have many common interests; we are constantly Study, a total of enjoyment of information and work together to improve their lives.


tubal reversal | tubal ligation reversal | tubal reversal surgery

Anonymous said...

Hello .. firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers. Yahoo Fantasy Football Rankings After this, I recognize the content so interesting about this article. For me personally I liked all the information. I would like to know of cases like this more often. In my personal experience I might mention a book called NBA Rumors in this book that I mentioned have very interesting topics, and also you have much to do with the main theme of this article. Apartments for Rent in Michigan Dwyane Wade

manar said...

سما الخليج
شركة تنظيف بالبخار ام القيوين
شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخارام القيوين
شركة نظافة فى ام القيوين
شركة تنظيف فى ام القيوين
شركة تنظيف مسابح فى ام القيوين

sham said...

الامين للصيانه
خدمات الشارقه
بناء ملاحق الشارقة
بناء حمامات سباحة فى الشارقة

ekoelmer said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait..

Visit Site
Webs.com

Kiro Wadazo said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Tune.pk
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

AanastasiaGerrad said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Bandoeng
Bandoeng.co.id
Bandung